Saturday, December 10, 2011

New story: Symphony

So I've started a new story/novel recently, and I'm intending to see this one to the end (say goodbye to vows you take xD). It's called Symphony. Here's a short synopsis and extract =)

Synopsis:
Alex is a human being, but one void of any heart or conscience. Symphony want her. Symphony will have her. That is their way. She can't tell right from wrong or good from evil. She'll kill and steal just to pass time. Yet when she enters a world where wrong is right, and right is wrong, she connects. Ghosts, they say. But she's not so sure.

Short extract:
I could smell the fear emanating from the man between my foot and the cold concrete. His sweat covered hands clamped around my ankle, trying to remove the pressure from his chest. Making sure I shifted as much of my weight as I could onto his body, I leaned in close. Adrenaline coursed through my veins, and looking into his eyes, my soul feasted upon the fear I could see. Black pupils dilated, eyes widened. I smiled. It wasn't a kind expression I imagine. Slowly, the pressure around my ankle lifted as the slow crunching of cracks forming in bones became audible. Every tiny crack sent a new rush coursing through my body. Gurgling and choking sounds left the man's mouth in a confuse and pained manner. I couldn't do anything about it, my expression said. As his ribs gave out beneath my heels, his body screamed and went still before he began to choke violently. His lungs filled with blood and pleural liquid, suffocating him slowly. I backed away from him, and leaning against the wall, crossed my arms and watched him die his painful death.

To read the rest of chapter one, it's THIS WAY! --> Symphony ch.1

You can find me on twitter too, check out the sidebar =P

xx Atomic Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment