Saturday, December 10, 2011

About me

Hi erm... nobody?

Well, if you happen to stray by this blog, you may want to know a bit more about its author, and maybe make her happy and stay? Or visit more often?

Anyway, My name is Daria-Emma. I'm a girl, like any other really. I love to write, and read, and watch movies. I guess I'm a bit of a lone wolf really, but I enjoy what I do so I don't mind. I'm still in school (fortunately) and will be for quite some time. Depends how you look at it really.

I want to share my passion for writing and various other things with the world, so you'll get a lot of updates about my stories, maybe some shorts (stories that is), and a lot of randomness. Enjoy =P

Atomic

P.S. For those of you who know MCR (My Chemical Romance), are in the MCRmy or are a Killjoy (you should be both really o.O), My killjoy names are (yes, I have two) Atomic Revenge and Atomic Rainbow. Maybe if you stick with me, you'll find out more about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment